JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Need some help from musicy guys

Kimmie

Hey Kimmie! My girlfriends a cheerleader and I just finished mixing their routine music for them. What exactly do you want and I might be able to do it for you.

My girlfriend wants me to ask you whether its for a competiton.....and if so, which one! Also is it a uni team. :poke:

ooooooooooh thanx brakes. one of the girls on the team is gonna give it a shot too but she isnt sure how lol.

well i think she has it on a cd, i'll hav to check but if i got the music from her maybe i could send it to you somehow. i'll have to ask her properly. what i might do is post your message on our forum and see what she says

yeh its a uni team, liverpool foxes, we hav only just started out. we are taking part in diff competitions this year but i have no idea which ones as yet.

:clap:

• 2 weeks later...

and now i need help for the *raise money for kimmie* campaign so that julie wont cry when kim says she cant afford to go see Will...if u can help please send lots of cash to my message inbox.

if not...well...u made julie cry! :kekeke:

Edited by Kimmie

Guest Guest_Vipa

as for the program, Audacity is good. Cool Edit(adobe Audition) is better, but it costs money. You can get it , illegal ways, but I'm not saying you should.

and if they wants to use Destiny's child, let them. TLC has nothing to do here. sorry, jsut ahd to say that.