JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's Instrumentals

SEALK

I can't find them anywhere on the net, can someone please help me? I was going to perform a Will Smith song for my school but I cant find an instrumental, please help me out.

Just check out all the 12'' singles of Will or Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince and u will find what u need! Just put da vinyl on ur parent's turntable and record it on a tape-> ready 2 rap over it!!!

Peace!

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Apr 13 2004, 04:41 PM]p.s.  Why do all these JJ+FP related posts keep showing up on this off-topic board?  1st the "best love song by Will" post, then this?!?[/quote]
It's like I said before. Too many boards on here, and it does confuse some people.

There is a lot of stuff that could be put into one board. Edited by the real big willie

The 1st 5 boards are all JJ+FP, music, movies, TV. All these others are off-topic. It's not a big deal, it's just that some people (like myself) check the JJ+FP-related boards alot more than they do the off-topic boards.