JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JADA

Sandy

we have talked about wicked wisdom opening BS concerts before, and i don't know if it has somethin to see with this:
Yesterday my brother downloaded britney's first performance in her miami concert and i was seein it. it starts with a video,britney is with a couple of friends and suddenly she sees somebody who appears from the wall of the alley, it's a woman, guess who is? JADA!!!and britney asks her friends if they saw her, they say no, then britney goes a long the alley looking 4 jada and she finds her(jada has a very misterious look) and she tells britney something like, do u wanna join me? and she puts her hand on the wall and with some especial effects a night club appears .....britney goes to the club and the next thing u see it's britney in her concert singin a remix of the song baby one more time(how can she sings like that???believe me it's horrible, and all of us could do what she does, just dancing 'coz she sings live only 2 songs!!!!!haha).

what do u think about jada introducing britney to her concert???

I can't totally visualize this. I have no problems, infact, i like the kinda artists she's molding in2. Jada's very intellegent, she's not gonna do something that'll result in "career-death"...ha ha.