JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

jeff wants your ideas/posting on his board

Hero1

the link isn't working for me, i get this come up:

There was an error processing your request. Error details below:

Number: -2147467259

Description: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server

Cause:

Please email the webmaster of this board, and try again later.

• 2 months later...
  • Admin

the sad thing is lorettaville is probably an accurate depeiction.. I'd say 70-80% would be lorettatypes..and about 20% would be real fans..loyal fans..there through it all..or it just seems that way... :hmm:

lol... i HATE to say this, but from my point of view,... I can see that Jeff has a much more mature, and respectable fanbase to post on his board. VERY very rarely do u find abunch of babies runnin round squirtin their bottles at each other in wet sappy diapers, cussing like Stewie Griffin on The Family Guy... like u see on WS site. haha

They can't even stay on topic for too long without it turning into an escapade of some sort. But theres a few ppl over there keeping things almost in tact. I'm posting abit more too... it gets tough tho. :shakehead: lol

edit: a few of us are tryna see if we can work together in promoting a WS project. Let's see how this goes,.. if all else fails...at least it gets their minds off the fighting and name calling 4 a little while... LOL

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

the sad thing is lorettaville is probably an accurate depeiction.. I'd say 70-80% would be lorettatypes..and about 20% would be real fans..loyal fans..there through it all..or it just seems that way...  :hmm:

ur totally right. look at the number of people registerred on this board, around 950. then look at willsmith.com and they have 18,517 users registerred at the moment. that means out of the 2 boards, we have about 5% of the fans.