JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff Q & A

Hero1

• Admin

man i cant believe we missed this..jeff did a Q&A over at the defected forum..you can check out the post here...

http://www.defected.com/board/viewtopic.ph...ight=jazzy+jeff

a few highlights...

Are you still mates with Will?

Jeff: will and i are still very close...were working on an album rite now...

ahh a new jazzy jeff and fresh prince album..it makes the wait worthwile :thumb: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

what record would you like played at your funeral

summertime...and i want everybody 2 dance

haha! ive always wanted the summertime reprise to play at my funeral :ditto:

I really really really wanna be wrong on this...but i have a feeling he waz meaning that they were working 2gether on FP's new "solo" album.

I thought that was the idea anyway as will has been working with other producers for this album

• Admin

I really really really wanna be wrong on this...but i have a feeling he waz meaning that they were working 2gether on FP's new "solo" album.

yeah but it means they are working on the album..so im thinking we are gonna get a lot of jjfp tracks on this!!

• Admin

Damn, they should just change back to the old name and let Jazzy have a bigger role again.

it seems like will wants that but jeffs holdin that 1 back.. i think he should do it! hes nearly 40 now..he got nuthin to worry about as far as being in a contract..signed to a label..jeffs smart enough to deal with all that these days...

Damn, they should just change back to the old name and let Jazzy have a bigger role again.

it seems like will wants that but jeffs holdin that 1 back.. i think he should do it! hes nearly 40 now..he got nuthin to worry about as far as being in a contract..signed to a label..jeffs smart enough to deal with all that these days...

True true!