JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NUTTIN TO DO W WILL, BUT..

Don't sweat it, the Devils are going all the way again as long as they have Brodeur! :biggrin:

Hell yeah! I'm reppin' Dirty Jers' as well,hold it down y'all!

I currently live in Manahawkin (exit 63 off the Parkway)...

but i've lived in north jersey for 13 in a half years (im 15 btw)....in North jersey I live in a few towns....Lincoln Park - 1 year, Saddle Brook -1 year, Wood-Ridge- 3 years, Rockaway (which is right by you!) for 3 years, and Newton for 6 years. I love north jersey...

back on topic now, nah I don't goto playoff games. Too much money although last year I went to Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals! - thanks to my mommy and eBay. lol. mannnnnn it was crazy and I'm so glad I was there to see the Devils win it right at home.

Hey man I'm livin' in Seaside right now. Iused to live in North Jers' as well when I was younger(6 years in Irvington and 3 in Elizabeth) until I moved to Seaside in '94 when I turned 9 years old. Anyway, I wish I could go to a playoff game, but the tickets are expensive and hard to get. :werd: I'm gonna catch as much of the playoffs as I can on TV like everyone else. The Devils are the only 'Jersey team that I like though, 'cause I like the Eagles as my favorite football team and the Bulls are my favorite basketball team. Holla! Go Devils! Edited by bigted

Well, I like the Bulls before they won those 6 titles(since '90), so I don't care if they ain't winning now. The Nets haven't won an NBA title yet so I wouldn't get too hyped over them! They ain't lookin' any better than the Bulls are 'cause the NBA is not as strong as it was when Jordan,Magic, and Barkley were playing.

dumont...i think thats in ah bergen county...north jersey..

true about the nets and how they don't have a title...

Another poorly played game played by the Devils. Came out flat as hell. I honestly don't think the Devils can win this series. Flyers are just too much bigger physically and better offensively than we are. eek. Our defense was horrible tonight and the Devils must play a FULL 60 minutes of hockey, not just wait until the 3rd period to score some goals. Sad....

Word up, the Devils were disappointing to watch tonight, they gotta play better to win! :cussing: