Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Forums

Hero1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest_JumpinJack AJ
I gotta be real, i like the old forums 100 times better. The looked so much better...and this one already isn't letting me log-in. :sadwavey:

oh I miss the old board :sadwavey: !!!this is nice and I'm ok with the colours but I'm gonna miss the other one. And I'm gonna have problems toknow who is who if people change their nicks :rolleyes:
Anyway, good job Tim!!

[color=blue]Well, we always get used to something...like the old Will Smith board, then we got used to the new one...now the JJ+FP board has changed,..im sure Tim hasnt finished with it, cuz it takes alot of time and effort to get it up to where he wants it...but he's got an Admin thats incredible with that..so this board is really a great upgrade, weather anyone realizes it or not... :rolleyes:

We will get used to it, but i'm sure if he can change it to the other colours, he will..so im just hopin for the best...

* :afro: * how ya like my herr~do! :rofl: :LOL

peace,
3cookies[/color]

[color=blue]LOL...all he needs to do is add a halo on top of the afro smilie,..and i coulda registered as "Afro Angel" haha... :rolleyes: dang...is this the ONLY smilie ~smile a sista can use? lol what happened to the " :) " smilie? lol

peace,

3cookies[/color]

[color=blue]WEll, thats the best that I can do to get as close to a normal smile as possible LOL... so nobody don't take offense to my smiling atcya :rolleyes: cuz im not rollin my finger's iconic eyes...ollol (that aint made no sense) haha

I hope Tim add sum more smilies....the ones I want is a normal smile...and a kissy smilie...hehe...

cuz i like to kiss.... :angel:

peace,
3cookies[/color]

Guest DevilsJim89
Man, I really dont like this board either....virtually everysite uses these invision boards...

can we go back to the old one?

whats the new board got that the old boards dont?