JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will smiths tribute site

will45

lol i bet Will didnt feel great when he had to ride on that giant inflatable shark for sharktale either lol.

It must be hard being a movie star and not being able to swim, there are so many times they have put him in water in his films, i hope they had a lifeguard available 4 him. :kekeke:

lol i bet Will didnt feel great when he had to ride on that giant inflatable shark for sharktale either lol.

It must be hard being a movie star and not being able to swim, there are so many times they have put him in water in his films, i hope they had a lifeguard available 4 him. :kekeke:

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

• Members

yea theres alot of good info there, its hard to find good stuff through google cause it says "Will" is too common so i get all this junk about agent smith, blacksmith, etc :bang:

Because you type in Will Smith. That means you are looking for 'Will' + 'Smith'...two different things. Put speech-marks in front of Will Smith and that will give you what you are looking for.

Sometimes that doesn't work tho! I used to have Will Smith Google alerts but it still separated them and gave me articles with 'Will' in them and 'Smith' in them.

What was really annoying tho was it bringing back articles with Will Smith the american footballer! :bang:

Sometimes that doesn't work tho! I used to have Will Smith Google alerts but it still separated them and gave me articles with 'Will' in them and 'Smith' in them.

What was really annoying tho was it bringing back articles with Will Smith the american footballer! :bang:

l usually type in will and jada pinkett or will and dj jazzy jeff or will smith and fresh prince or will smith and trey in order to get information on will smith on google,otherwise you get names of other people with a similar name like will.