JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I think i know when switch will get released

Alien

Okay, so heres the deal. Kiis FM (radio station) is throwing their annual jingle ball concert, and in all comercials they say the name of all the people performing and then they say "and a suprise appearance by one of todays biggest stars." i keep thinking it could be will smith and he waited untill this to come out with the new single. what you guys think?

• Admin

well the thing is will has always done those wango tango concerts with them..so its always a possibility..and thres not 2 many hollywood stars who would do music at such an event.. doesnt mean switch is getting released even if he does perform at this though

Everytime there is a musical event with an disclosed appearance by an artist, someone makes a post thinking it's gonna be FP premiering "Switch." I think we should stop guessing with stuff like that cuz it's probably not gonna happen. I have a feeling FP isn't gonna try 2 catch us off-guard.