JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Give it up?

bagotrasho

Should Will quit his movie career and reinstate JJFP?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should Will quit his movie career and reinstate JJFP?

• Yes
    • No

OK people you guys are obbsessed fresh prince was kid rap if he did come back he should do his current kind of music i mean why would a 38 year old dude rap about girls and parents THEY DID RAP OPPISITE OF HARDCORE IM NOT SAYING IT WAS KIDDIE IM SAYING IT WAS FOR KIDS

where did you get 38 from bagotrash...? Nobody's obsessed just because they digg oldskool flavours and want to see Will Keep it a little Fresh/olkskool with his new stuff... whassup with u? are u here to start trouble? Why u seem like u crackin on Will?

hummm...what alley these cats poppiNn in from yo!

peace

cookie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

this seems to be the million dollar question on this board, the way things look now i wouldn't hold my breath to say that there'll be a JJFP reunion album or Will quiting acting anytime soon though :stickpoke:

Edited by bigted

will gave us a gem of an album but it still didn't impact the way it should've, people still consider him as an actor who makes rap albums more than a hip-hop artist who acts, but that's more of interscope's fault more than anything, there wasn't enough promotion for everyone to even know that album came out, there's no JJFP reunion tour, and right now Will and Jeff are doing seperate music projects rather than coming together and recording an album like they should be, and in a few months will's gonna be back on his movie career again so that means he'll be putting music on the backburner for awhile again, things could be better no doubt, but i guess that room for improvement will keep will hungry to stay in the game rather than if everything was perfect 'cause it seems like when a lot of will's ol' school peers get a lot of recognition they don't work that hard anymore, except for a couple...

Edited by bigted

While I do prefer his music over his acting, it is not like it is by a huge margin, he is a great actor as well, as long as he puts out good music, I am fine with it, it is nice to see him do both, because he does them both so well.

i love will smith for his musical talent, and his charisma and talent toward rapping. You know he did it cause he loved it, im not saying he doesnt love acting, but i feel like you can have a better passion toward music then acting.

but then theres that thing about age, you cant be a 67 year old rapper, it just doesnt happen. so i mean thats where i would want him to persue acting. i voted for being a rapper, but when he gets older he could come out of retirement from acting since it would fit his age.