JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

newbie wandering around forums...

enki_25

• Members
hey i don't know why i'm here exactly. Jada has a connection to a group of people that i can't really see clearly, but I know it's important to all of us. (I'm not crazy, I promise, I'm just a child of hippies.)

Jada obviously has a connection to Will. I think Will has a connection, numerology-wise to a day that is approaching very quickly. Pi day, or 3/14, is significant to several different religions, and I'm not sure why...

Anyway, if this is babbling, ignore it. If you're wondering why I'm wandering, please ask and I'll tell you everything I can.

If you can help, please do.

• Members
I think the reason why is because everyone on earth right now thinks we need to change things fundamentally or we're all screwed. I think this is happening soon, maybe not this weekend but before November.

What was the dream about Gabriel? He's supposed to be the first messenger of the second coming or something. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

If there is a second coming, it won't be one guy, it'll be a day when we all realize the metaphore is that we are ALL that one guy or girl.

Will Smith will be an important figure, but I don't know why exactly yet.

• Admin
are you a prophet? you know people have been predicting the end of the world or the 2nd coming since the dawn of time.. i think you took wills line in I'm Comin "aint the 2nd coming of christ its the 2nd coming of me" waaayyy 2 literally

• Members
Hero1? you ask Enki if he/she is a prophet while Gabrial speaks to me?

Gabrial actually also spoke to Muhamad and recited to him the Qu'ran.

He didn't tell me anything interesting yet tough he only spoke about rivers of fire, Boiling oceans, the moon turning to blood, the chosen one and things like that alot of standard hollywood stuff

Also the thing about the dawn of time? that is nonsence perhaps sincen the prophecy that there shall be a second commming :P but not since the dawn of time Edited by Daedalus Mortality