JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Opening of W3 on Willenium

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Apr 4 2004, 09:46 PM]As much as we dog Columbia, the sad thing is, they would have put Will's track on the soundtrack. That Bad Boys II soundtrack waz awful. Nearly every artist waz wack...and the ones that wern't only donated album filler trax that they wouldn't put on their own albums.

The Wild Wild West soundtrack waz nice, Overbrook put a solid soundtrack 2gether mixing established artists and new artists. It wazn't the best soundtrack ever, but i can still pop it in and listen 2 it start 2 finish. The Men In Black soundtrack is classic. It had the same formula and better music. But that BBII soundtrack, WOW, it's awful. Basically, it's totally commerical rap artists. Very little talent can be found on it. There's not one ounce of substance 2 it.[/quote]
You are absolutly correct AJ. Columbia woulda put Will's track(s) on the soundtrack. It could have been more promotion for Will. But I guess it's better to be off a crappy label than to have a song on a movie soundtrack.

As for the BB2 soundtrack, of course there's no talent. Music today seems so talentless...nobody does it anymore because of the love of the game, only the love of money.

• Admin
[quote=bigted,Apr 4 2004, 09:53 AM]I think that it's important for Will to seperate his music and movie projects. Another thing that I would like to bring up is: Why the hell wasn't he on the BAD BOYS II Sountrack, 'cause it was his movie? I just wanted to leave that for y'all as food for thought. Peace![/quote]
will recorded 3 traxs for the BBII soundtrack..when p.diddy took over the soundtrack..he refused to includes wills traxs..to his own movie!!!! IDIOT :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: