JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

K-OS

Silver Tiger

I'm suprised nobody here is talking about this guy. This is one of the few rappers with videos that talks about how hip hop really is right now. And he's good. I just got his CD yesterday and I've listened to it through like 4 times. Good music.

I don't have his CD "Exit" because I can't find it in stores.

Anyway, for those who haven't heard from him, give him a listen. For those that have, your thoughts?

God Blessa!

Yes!! I have the album. It's extremely dope...straight Hip-Hop, no gimmicks. The track "EMCEE MURDAH" pretty much describes the state of today's mainstream rap.

I think one of the main reasons why Exit and just K-Os' stuff in general is hard 2 find is because he's really only known heavily in Canada. I think the success of Joyful Rebellion is so great that it's crossing into U.S...but he waz mainly known in Canada before it.

Back 2 the album, I can't even choose a few fav trax...they are all 2 good. Great production...amazing lyrics...brilliant album.

Glad u brought this up silvertiger. :thumb:

I've heard of few of K-OS' trax and i've loved what i've hard. I havn't heard anything off his brand new album...but i'm sure it's as good as the stuff on his last album that i've heard. I'll catch up on them soon. Jazzy Jeff likes him as well. I remember him talking about him in a kinda recent interview.

Yeah K-OS is a dope mc that is rarely mentioned,I'm gonna check out that album soon, I listened to some of his tracks on the internet and I enjoy them 'cause he raps with a lot of heart! :dj: