JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch Remix Video

Props 2 Tim 4 finding this...

Posted: Oct 29 2004, 04:33 AM

Elephant Man teams up with Will Smith, to perform at Vibe Awards next month

Elephant Man has teamed up with rapper/actor Will Smith on a remix of the forthcoming single from Smith's next scheduled album. The still untitled track was produced by Kwami (who was responsible for Lloyd Banks' On Fire single). Sources at VP Records informed this column that a video for the Smith/Elephant Man collaboration is on target to be shot here in Jamaica.

Source: Jamaica Observer

Hey now there was no need to re-post this topic and delete the other "Switch Remix" topic that we were having the debate in, you shoulda just locked that one up and leave it at that 'cause we already talked a lot about this, we seem to be going crazy these days 'cause we're waiting so LONG for this JJFP single, that I'm looking forward to way more than these lame immitators that try to bite their style, no need to say no more 'cause u seem to get offended whenever any of us don't agree wit u, it's just an opinion, the whole world ain't gonna agree wit u, we all need to start actin' more mature about things here, I don't hate u 'cause u like Nick Cannon and I don't hate lambert 'cause he likes 50 Cent but it's a fact that 50's more respected in the game, that doesn't mean I'm a 50 fanatic but I live with that and u should live with that too, real artists don't cry if people hate on them when they try to improve to shut 'em up, we'll see who's still standing in the game 10 years from now, wake up and see that! Stop the beef. :werd:

It did need re-posted. It waz very negative and very off topic. If it waz filled with newz and updates, it would make sense 2 keep it, but why keep around disagreements. It had nothing 2 do with the topic and there's no excuse 4 how far it went.

• 1 month later...