JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Does anyone know about concerts?

Alien

While he waz promoting I, Robot, JJ+FP did some shows. With each project (like when the release albums) they have done promotinal performances which go from 1 song 2 a few. They haven't done a real tour in years tho.' Hopefully they try it with FP's new album.

It's surprising that he didn't tour when "Big Willie Style" was doing so well, it'd been one of the biggest tours in hip-hop history, but we can't go back in the past, hopefully he takes at least a year off from movies so there could be a JJFP tour! :ditto:

Maybe he's been doing these small shows to get himself back into performing with jeff and ready for a massive tour

and it gets all the fans back interested in him, and now they'll buy the new album and make the tour a sell out :thumb:

Touring means rehearsing, lots of traveling, and when u have a family...sometimes that's hard 2 do. After all, it waz the hard work that helped end his 1st marriage. When u got a big movie career as well, that takes up ALOT of time. FP will be able 2 do movies YEARS after he hangs up the mic and family comes 1st. So his lack of touring dose make sense. I do think he needs 2 take advantage of his break from movies 2 focus on touring and strengthening his music career.

FP wanted 2 tour with Willennium but fans didn't buy the album the way he wanted.

I remember at the time willenium was released I read an interview in which he said he was looking into a tour and would definately to some shows in the UK .. which made me real happy at the time but sadly it never happend

FP said that when Willennium hit number one, he'd tour. He waz gonna do a really creative tour where there were no headliners but they would tag team the show. For example...maybe JJ+FP come out, do like 3 numbers...they'd finish with "So Fresh"...then Slick Rick would do a few songs, then somebody else...then JJ+FP would come back out, and so on. Just space out each artists stage time and put on a big show.

The album never hit number one, so the tour never happened.

omg y didnt ppl buy that album!! Thats so unfair, stupid ppl ruined our fun. A willenium tour would have been amazing, could u imagine potnas live with every1 with their right hand in the air.

oh well lets just hope and pray he does at least a little tour for this album, i really have to see jjfp live, no matter what cost.