JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch...next week?

krizia

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think Switch will be a good song :( Im not optimistic about the future for Will.

what the hell? you havent even heard it right? :touche:

Thats true, but i mean... he hasnt done a good song in a long time, i dont think this will be better than... hmm, Nod ya head.

I dont think Switch will be a good song :( Im not optimistic about the future for Will.

what the hell? you havent even heard it right? :touche:

Thats true, but i mean... he hasnt done a good song in a long time, i dont think this will be better than... hmm, Nod ya head.

I don't think so man, just wait, u gon' see! :switch:

• Members

there's a lot of anxiety from our friend lerkot and i understand. i feel the same way too! i hope this single and album brings fp back to the game for a couple of years before he retires... cause if not? will is gonna be one of the biggest disappointments in hip hop history.

but since jj is on board and he has his independence now, then we can only hope and pray for the best.

• Admin

he wasn't on today b/c Big Boy and his people were at Las vegas 4 the radio music awards. I'll keep checking this whole week.

thanks we're relying on you :bowdown:

hey ive heard switch and its a hip hop track as a single! wills first proper single in a long time..and its way better than nod ya head :werd:

Hey I still listen to "Nod Ya Head" once in a while but I can't stand "Men In Black" anymore, I think that song's mad corny! And lerkot, u obviously didn't listen to the "Born To Reign" album 'cause there's some good tracks on there. :dj: