JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Somethng I'm not feelin' about these new boards

Vipa

Yea, I remember when we changed from the other JJFP forum, and I was saying the same to the other fans, about giving it some tyme,...now I am finding myself in their shoes. haha. IT's gonna take me a good minute because I was really feelin the vybe and flow of the other look of the board...this one..im not feeling... kinda bland... but respect to Tim all the same,...since he's handling this...

I'll be ok tho...and if I don't post as much, ya'lla know why. lol.

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

Well, i wazn't gonna whine and complain..but since everyone else is...i really do hate the border around the board (which is why half of us need a horizontal scroll bar). I also personally like more color on the board, but Tim gives it a face-lift every few months it'll have a new look probably around summertime.

• Admin

is everyone on 1024? if im gonna upgrade to ipb 2.01 im gonna have to change the skin anyway cause it wont work on the board.. i didnt really check out this forum style 2 much..i just wanted to change the old board and come anew.. but this is more a transition board anyway.. so dont worry 2 much :thumb:

• Admin

1280x800 on my little laptop :dancingcool:

but yeah I can see how the 830 wide banner can annoy people on 8x6, 780 is the bigest you can go and keep it in the frame...that's assuming no outside table size, on this theme I'd say 740 banner size

Why not make this the default theme and let people select the other theme if they get tired of looking at this?

• Admin

1280x800 on my little laptop :dancingcool:

but yeah I can see how the 830 wide banner can annoy people on 8x6, 780 is the bigest you can go and keep it in the frame...that's assuming no outside table size, on this theme I'd say 740 banner size

Why not make this the default theme and let people select the other theme if they get tired of looking at this?

oh i was gonna ask you if people could select the theme they wanted!!! great idea :thumb: :werd:

• Admin

alright, members can pick their own forum theme from their profile now

direct link for lazy people http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/inde...=UserCP&CODE=06

thanks to hax for this :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: you can now choose from 5 different themes! including the old blue 1.. so no complaining now!!! :lolsign: :ali: :clap: :ridepony: :dink: :rbw: