JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Finally On Dvd!

I got this mail from TVShowsOnDVD.com, i am member there...

This is what i got:

I had one nice career, and the studio said to me, 'We're gonna take your show

and put it onto DVD' - 6:05 AM 10/20/2004 "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" is finally

announced for DVD release. We have a story about this 2005 release waiting for

you to read in the TVShowsOnDVD news section.

URL: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2343

Yeah!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!11

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, The - I had one nice career, and the studio said to me, 'We're gonna take your show and put it onto DVD'

Posted by David Lambert

10/20/2004

So TVShowsOnDVD owner Gord Lacey is in L.A. this week, doing his thing at the 2nd Annual TV-DVD Conference while I stayed home and minded the store. Gord calls me up all excited last night, passing on the bits and pieces of news from the conference, and he's telling me about something cool: Fresh Prince is coming to DVD in 2005!

Well, I hated to burst Gord's bubble, but CNN actually beat him to the punch!. CNN.com had a neat entertainment story yesterday about Andy Borowitz, the co-creator of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air who has transitioned to making "fake news" entertainment on the internet (similar to The Onion, as the article mentions). In a sidebar story about the origins of Fresh Prince, CNN mentions:

"Fresh Prince" is now being carried on Nick at Nite and a DVD of its first season is due in January. Borowitz is providing commentary.

Awesome, eh? We've been waiting for this ourselves for a long time, and we know that thousands of you feel the same way. We tried to get more info about this release before posting, but everyone involved was, of course, at the TV-DVD Conference with Gord. Stay tuned, though, and we'll bring you all the details just as soon as we can!

Link to this page:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2343

All news for this show:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/shownews.cfm?ShowID=1784

More info on this show:

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, The

This is gonna be "cold stupid on the serious tip!"

:thumb:

What did U say young man? :kekeke:

Oh my gosh. If this is the reaction we get 4 the DVD, can U imagine Switch? (actually probably won't be as big if at all) I'm can't wai. I hope it won't be badly made. It better be worth it. Plus I wonder what the TV series ratings will be like once the DVD is out. How bout ZERO!! ? everyone will just watch the DVDs all day long. :lolsign

Wow this is some great news for a change after all this drama on the board! :thumb: