JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's Big Mistake

Javi

• Members

i've read on ready rock's web the history of will and ready rock friendship,he were like brothers,and why ready rock broke with the group,and i don't know why will became jealous with a friend like him,and treated him so bad.

Here on this forum we write about how big is will,but in this history will make a huge mistake,and all fault is by his EGO.check it out on ready rock c web.

FP could make song saying sorry with ready rock,a track like the rain but with him.

Keep in mind that all this is coming from his point of view. I'm not saying he's lying, but u know there is always 2 different ways 2 tell the same story. While i'd love 2 see a full JJ+FP reunion, it's just one of those things where people grew apart and it would just be silly 2 force something like that.

This is all VERY old and has been talked about b4. FP and Ready Rock C hung out during the filming of Enemy of The State and RRC waz hoping 2 get royalties from stuff on. FP said Jive screwed them over (which seems very likely) and they were cool then, but then all the law suits and stuff started. RRC wouldn't settle for the offer FP gave him which waz stupid cuz now he has nothing but lawyer bills. RRC should get past this and concentrate on his career cuz all this negativity isn't going anywhere.

He's a very positive and down 2 earth guy...people like him deserve some shine in Hip-Hop.

Well, Will Smith was not feeling very well btw 93 to 99 or 97 so and I really think his friends was the ones who got the most problems because of it. Will had problems to manage the fact that he was a celebrity and that made both Rock C and Jazzy Jeff mad. The fact that Jazzy is a mature man who understood Wills situation made that he didnt want more money and glamour then i already got from the JJFP-years.

Rock C was a gloryhunter. He wanted more money cause he was mad on Will. C didnt want the era to end and he didnt understand why Fresh Prince decided to call it a day. C knew that he was never going to be a star, so he sued Fresh Prince because he knew that the JJFP-era had ended.

This is just speculations by me, written on sucky english.

• Admin

i think unfortunately ready rock c is a very bitter man.. personally im inclined to believe wills side of the story... it was 16 years ago..beat boxing had died at the time.. and i think it was time for jeff and will to go on without ready rock.. so the man really needs to move on..

but ready rock was/is a childhood friend of Will... he's not a kind of cloth you can take out and wear or take off/on whenever you want...

It would be really dope if he would still do the beatbox for Will. I think Will doesn't need Biz on live performances or in the track So Fresh to do the human beatbox. Ready Rock was an inofficial member of the JJFP and he did all the human beatbox's. Rock the House is classic human beatbox track worldwide known. I read something about that Raheem wanted to make a cover with his own human beatboxing, a time ago. Thats so sad, Ready C is a legend, but look at his situation right now...

Oh yeah, my bad english day again :thumb:

JJFP Rocks The House

i think unfortunately ready rock c is a very bitter man.. personally im inclined to believe wills side of the story... it was 16 years ago..beat boxing had died at the time.. and i think it was time for jeff and will to go on without ready rock.. so the man really needs to move on..

Will's biggest mistakes are having long periods of time in between albums... :werd:

I think Tim is right though. Ready needs to get over this. If he wants glory, he should get up and do some non-gospel projects. JJFP offered Ready I think $400,000 and he was the fool who didn't take it because he thought he would win and get more money in court.