JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

these forums got deleted..

Hero1

mhrmpf .. i cant understand whats happened here and who did that crap .. but i know 1 thing .. prince didnt do it .. why should he? .. he is a good guy .. maybe some1 hacked his account and made this whole crap .. but .. na .. i cant believe it was really him ..

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow im so relieved this is back, i was online talking to Tim about all the trash that was posted yesterday and suddenly it was all deleted, we were very shocked and angry to say the least. Thank u Hax, u r a lifesaver!

The whole prince thing is weird im glad he is banned now bcoz he caused a lot of rifts and i tried a few times to make it up with him, but in the end i think this will be for the best, he has upset me a few times and i have told him this but he just continued to make fun, until last night when he apologised, but i think he knew what was coming to him by then.

but wait he was deadalus, i spoke to them both on msn, im a bit confused.

well anyways prince definatly needed to show some respect, Tim spends a lot of time and money on this site, he doesnt need ppl destroying it.

As Tim and I discussed, we are just going to close this chapter, and start fresh. If anything else happens that seems "shady",...we will handle it immediately from now on. We have intuition for reasons to follow up on, and Tim obviously had all the reason to make the decisions he's made to this point...in which I fully support...

All this situation served was for the purpose of making the forum and site more secure as an end result..and a higher level of awareness for ALL of us...that people just DON'T have respect or even care about the work Tim's input into this forum for our enjoyment... :werd:

peace,

cookie

this is sicker than i thought.. this "prince" guy could also have been "wildchild" + "willsmithfan1" + "daedulus" + "enemy of the state"

Yo Tim don't get me wrong here, but Prince told me that you and him were "Enemy of the state"! Y'all came up with that memeber and just dissed Joe! I don't know if it's true though.. :dunno:

I find this all sad! I like Prince alot, can't believe he would do **** like this! It's a strange world..i hope i can speak to him on msn, ask him what happend! Anyways, cookies is right..let's close this chapter!!

I've been away and missed all of this, it seems such a shame that a well liked member of the board has done such awful things and upset many members. I hope the board can move on from this and become the happy friendly place it use to be.

• Admin

i wouldnt believe what prince has told you.. prince created enemy of the state himself i had nothing to do with it.. now lhungar you dont want to believe it but prince has already admitted that he was the person who registered 9 different daedulus names and trashed the forum with 3 pages of nonsense.. now i'm not going into all the details..but its quite clear prince was responsible for the deletion of the forum and all posts :werd:

frankly i dont have the time to be coming on here and cleaning up all this mess so as cookies said.. lets start afresh.. and lets keep it respectable around here from now on

What a weird day, i had to ban about 5 names under the same poster,

Then Prince came on MSN and it seemed like he found the whole thing funny.

Confusing times, but i can't say i was provoking anyone one bit.

Wow. Someone had just way too much time on their hands or has something mental going on.

Why is the UK one's are always the crazy ones?

JK.

God Blessa!

We are not all bad :thumb:

this is sicker than i thought.. this "prince" guy could also have been "wildchild" + "willsmithfan1" + "daedulus" + "enemy of the state"

How could that be possible? :scared2: I could never picture that from him! :dunno:

• Admin

How could that be possible? :scared2: I could never picture that from him! :dunno:

it would require a very long explanation ted.. i cant believe it myself..but theres a lot of weirdos out there i guess