JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Google Searches

3cookies

Have any of you ever did a google search for your username or your own personal website? Well, I did a search of my site "SoFlyy Designs" and I have 2 whole pages of results!!!! LMBO :kekeke: I'm catching up with Will's and Jeff's popularity,..only have about 2 million more search results to catch up with them LOL :rofl:

but the funniest part, is the very first search result,... had the link to THIS BOARD. LMBO :lolsign: DANG..guess that means im a dedicated fan? lol

oh well...yall know im just rambling, but i thought that was funny to do a search of my site, and the number one search result is the JazzyjeffFreshprince website.

Same thing with "3cookies"....not really alotta results BUT tha JJFP community. LOL :thumb:

peace,

cookie

When I search in Google for my website I get 176 results. I can feel myself growing across the web. Quite impressive considering I only started my website on 10th May 2003, and that was on a free account. So technically only got started with a bought account on 4th January of this year. Nice :thumb:

It's going to be interesting for me to monitor webpage results this coming winter. Last winter my highest page views in a day was well over 600, but now more people know about it so should technically be much higher. Have my new layout online too, all ready for the 2005 winter season :thumb:

but the funniest part, is the very first search result,... had the link to THIS BOARD. LMBO :lolsign: DANG..guess that means im a dedicated fan? lol

What does "dang" mean?

Anyway, the Google index is on a rank system. Most visited pages first.

Brakes, all I really got for you was car stuff!

Checked out my sites stats a second ago, yesterday served over 400 pages, with 2,583 requests. It isn't even winter yet, but I've been noticing my stats quickly increasing ever since the new layout went online. :thumb:

Yeah i sometime search my name, that or KevTastic and there isn't much on that except stuff about me. and of course Sensible MoM Productions and i think i have the whole web wrapped up for that name.