JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MP3 ?UESTION

Ugh, this is driving me crazy!! All i wanna do is put the trax on these CDs in the order that they are in on the albums...AND IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!!

Any suggestions? Here's and example of how i've labled them in hopes that they'd dump on 2 the CD in the right order...none of these ways have worked so let me know if any of u have any other ideas.

---
Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble
Just One of Those Days
---
a. Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble
b. Just One of Those Days
---
1. Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble
2. Just One of Those Days
---
01. Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble
02. Just One of Those Days

Try this...

AaAaAaAGirls Ain't Nothing But Trouble
BbBbBbBJust One of Those Days

If nothing's worked so far, it's probably a problem with the software. Audiograbber might be messed up or somethin', cuz look at this pic... [url="http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/mainwndpic.html"]Audiograbber[/url]

Did that help? The trax aren't in alphabetical order or anything, so I have no idea what else the problem could be here...

Yeah, the trax are in order like that when i do it. Even b4 i put them on a CD, i go in2 each folder 2 make sure they are in order and fix them if they aren't. But after i make the CDs and pop them in, they are in no paticular order.

One of my friends is gonna let me try out his CD-ripping software, hopefully that won't confuse my computer-illiterate butt.

Thanx 4 the help, i may try your idea since it dosn't display the song titles on my stereo face when i skip trax (only the artist and album title).