JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Drop It Like It's Hot"

bigted

I caught this video today on BET it's dope, Pharrell spitting a hot verse in it too, it's gonna be another hit! :clap: Did anyone else hear the track yet, the beat changes a few times in it, very creative! :clap:

I'll keep my eyes open 4 it. I like Snoop Dogg, but since the very late 90's...his stuff dosen't impress me like it used 2. Still better than your average stuff tho.' After that 213 album, i'll definitly be checkin' 4 it.

I gotta admit I wazn't really feelin it when I first heard it...but it's a catchy track, it gets better the more u listen 2 it. I think that sound they play before the hook could have been extended and not just taken off right after into the verse. U know? What I mean is, they could have done more with the beat. It needs a remix!!

i've heard it..don't think it's that great...there are better snoop songs!!

:werd: I actually agree with you that it ain't Snoop's best song, but I don't think that any of his singles could top "Gin and Juice", that's the difficult thing about being a veteran artist, you have to live up to what you did earlier, you gotta give him credit though for not trying to redo "Gin and Juice" over and over unlike Eminem who always wants to recyle "My Name Is", that's what make Snoop a great mc, he doesn't repeat himself, he always comes with something fresh all the time, I'm feeling it, I would rather listen to this than any other song out right now, until Will eventually drops his single! :werd: