JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Yo Kevin Willis fan!!!

3cookies

I forgot (sorry bout 4gettin yo!) whoever on the board asked me bout Kevin Willis, and wanted to know if he would s top by the board. WELL......... He's aware of someone wanting him to stop by the JazzyJeff Fresh Prince board for a minute, ( wrote the link down...and its in that blue folder in his hand amont other things) but weather or not he is able to,...I can't say...who knows tho,...just like Will right? :dunno: :thumb:

Here's a coupla pics of me n kev today sitting down shootin the breeze, and discussing some personal 'family' matters,...in so many words.....

img-1097444362.jpg

img-1097442798.jpg

img-1097443224.jpg

img-1097444531.jpg

img-1097444836.jpg

peace,

3cookies

Edited by 3cookies

Well you couldn't see my face because my son was back there taking pictures of everthing he could (lucky we at least got one decent pic) He took pics of bird doodie outside...EVERYTHING u name it . LOL. kids!!! :kekeke: I'm nowhere near being a celeb...if the money was comin like dat, then it would be on like hot buttered popcorn. LOL I don't even see Kev as a celeb..donno why,... but after nearly 20 years,....it's kinda hard 2...

I'm not small prince,...I'm actually 5'7".....Kev is like 7 ft 7 inches....it feels strange hugging him...i was like "wassup Kev, with yo TALL self".....haha....he is definately a sweetheart. Couldn't have been blessed with a more kind God~brotha.. :thumb:

peace,

3cookies

Edited by 3cookies

Hey thanks 3cookies for putting in the word 4 me, yeah I was the 1 that was asking if Kevin Willis would be interested in coming by and saying what's up to us! Dope pics! :thumb:

Hey now the friendship that you and Kevin Willis have is similar to the friendship that I have with a girl that's a lil' younger than I am, we talk to each other about many different things all the time, and she isn't like a lot of other girls who only wanna talk to me when they hear that I have rap skills, she likes me more as a person instead of liking me for my talent, I'm sure Kev appreciates that about you too when a lot of girls wanna push on him since he's an NBA player, I can relate to that a lil' bit! :werd:

He plays for the Atlanta Hawks, not sure when he's gonna retire tho...

I see alot of chiKs pushing up on these guys, for the money, fame or whatever...when I see it, I just smile and shake my head at them...and just keep on doing my thing....but it's good 2 see that 'some' are wise enough to be leary and not find themselves fighting paternal lawsuits... haha... Once I went to a birthday party Kev was throwing, and I invited a girl with me that I worked with. (didn't tell her NBA players was gonna be there). When she saw all the women surrounding him as he was greeting his guests, she was like... "Who's THAT?" I told her, and once inside, he came over and she wanted me to hook her up with him, I tried everything under the sun, to initiate a conversation between them, but he just wasn't feeling her...didn't say one single word to her. LOL Don't know what kind of vybes she was sending, but later she told me, "Your brotha gave me the nastiest look and rolled his eyes at me" LMAO. I couldn't help but laugh under the slyy,... :lolsign: cuz he must have just 'known' what she was about ... I was like, "naa, he;s not like that."...

Only guy I've ever liked in the NBA, started acting wierd after he was drafted into the league. After I flew in2 Atlanta from Europe, (we hadn't seen one another for 8 or 9 months or so, just wrote letters n talked on the phone from Asia and Europe at *MY* expense)... his family invited me over and wanted me to go see him. They skypaged him, and he then wanted to fly me up to Chicago at his press conference. I did, (but I intuitively chose 2 fly myself) but as soon as I got there, he wanted to jump strait in the sack as soon as he saw me yo! didn't even ask how I was, or concerned that I was safe after leaving the war in Asia. I was TOTALLY not feeling that,...not how I am or was raised,...so I broke camp when he was about to sign his contract...and never spoke to him again. Maybe he's changed...who knows, but women doing that kinda mess ought 2 be ashamed of themselves....cuz that stuff don't do nothing but spoil these silly tail guys 'ego' and these guys wind up finding themselves in a whole heap of mess...

peace,

3cookies

Edited by 3cookies