Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
willreign

"got to be real" in my mobil

sence...

EVERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

download it finally!!!...

no1 published WS song in cellular phone b4...

now I have 1...

do u have?

haha nice...

I could get "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" theme or more on my phone but im not paying for ringtones, such a waste if you ask me. If they were free though, then yeah I would but I have my phone on vibrate 90 percent of the time.

My cellphone has a monotone ring so half of those ringtones don't sound anything like the real song. "No Ya Head" is the only FP song on my phone cuz it sounds really good. I have it on as my ringtone whenever a new FP project drops. I tried Yo! Home To Bel-Air, Just The Two of Us, Miami, and Will 2K but they all sounded bad on my phone. I also have Tatyana Ali's "Daydreamin'" as one of the ringtones on my phone.

HA HAA! i beat u all, i have the summertime video on my phone. Ive seen the video a million times but its still good to have it where ever u go lol.

I think i saw summertime as a download but i dont have enough credit on my phone at the mo.

I cant wait to get switch on it when it finally comes out.

what phone have you got julie

its a NEC e228 or sumthin, its on the 3 network so it has loads of video stuff on it. It only cost £50, but its one of those contracts where u have to put so much money on it a month and if u dont use all your credit u lose it.

I can upgrade my phone next weekend i got the Sony Ericsson t610

I wanna either get the new Sharp one or the new nokia one which looks a lil wierd but it does loads of cool stuff

best poly ringtone is FPOBA gotta love the beat it turns heads wen ur fone rings cause everyone loves FPOBA haha go will

how u get got to be real what site?

I have a nokia 3650. and believe me ppl this is really a greaty phone. i have a 256 memory card in it and i have a lots of WS ringtones and videos and images in it.

but i dont have to pay for these stuff.

i just downloade some music converters.

Its really cool.