JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJ in the UK

• Members

Hey guys, JJ's been here in the UK for a week or so now and he de's doing a BBC Radio 1 extra tour...i went to see him in Sheffield on Tuesday and he was amazing. It was a really good crowd and the music his style was wicked...i managed to make my way to the front and was there for most the night. I saw how passionate he was and the way he was scratching and mixing the tunes was so good...i've seen loads of other DJ's like JJ from the UK and trust me he's the GREATEST!!! Anyway, i tried getting past security to meet him but i couldn't and then one of the guys who were with him told the guard to let me through cos i'd been up front all night (I dunno who that guy was but thank you!) so I got to meet him aswell! I can't remember what i said to him cos i was a bit drunk but basically i just told him that i loved him and how him and Will work really good together and that that night just proved that HE IS THE GREATEST DJ!

Neway i dunno how long he's here for but if any of the UK fans have the chance to see him then go for it cos i had the best time and there's no doubt that you will too!

I can't wait till I go to a decent sized city for university next year, I'll consider my choice of Uni as to whether not JJ has played there recently, gotta get my priorities right hehehe.

So are you the second person at the board who's managed to get past security at one of Jeff's shows in the uk lol.

Ah yes, dis new BBC xtra thing is unbelivieble cool stuff. esspecially at da beginnin of Jeff's set... early new skool stuff mixed with strictly old school... all dis faster beatz make my body move;-)... breakbeatz (he also took da ultimate breakz n beatz 3... apache... dance 2 da drummers beat... just like in 1986;-))...big daddy kane stuff... his new michael jackson routine.. soooo cooool. Big up 4 da world's greatest dj.. turntablist as well, when we're talkin about makin da crowed hot.

peace

fs1

I can't believe i missed that show. i gotta get online more now that im at uni. Sheffield is only a 40 minute train ride form my uni and i would have definately gone to that.

:bang: