JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP.COM FORUM REVIVAL

What's up, friends.   Tim has been kind enough to keep this forum active in a time when message boards just aren't that popular anymore. Adult life can suck and take up some time, but I'm wondering if some of us could make it a point to use the forum more frequently.  As we closed out another year, I was thinking about times happier and more carefree. Those times involved good music, good people, and socializing here (and elsewhere on the internet).  I'm wondering who else might commit to checking the forum and posting more frequently. It's almost a slap in the face for Tim to keep the forum up and us not use it. 

Social media seemed to have killed this board which is a shame plus there's no jjfp btw it seems like only when Will does something we post but we need to rally around Jeff too for still staying active in hip hop btw speaking of Tim where are you friend??

Edited by bigted

I still check in everyday. But it's hard to start new topics out of thin air. Respect for Tim for keeping things going here. We speak regularly in a whatsapp group a few of us joined when planning the 2017 JJFP shows we attended and we speak quite regularly on that.

Well people here get on me for being stuck in the past talking about old school artists then I challenge them this year to come on the board and give props to who they like now I'm down for a debate

• 1 month later...

I can't believe all the familiar names from way way back in the day are still on here, I miss you guys. It's so cool that this forum is still active.

What's up AJ! You once shipped a JJFP B-Sides & Rarities mixtape to me after an AIM chat years ago and to this day it's one of my favorite CDs ever haha (it had "From Da South" on it!!)

And Tim you were the one who introduced me to Hieroglyphics and that essentially took me down the rabbit hole of underground hip hop which changed the way I listened to music.

Is Da Brakes still here?? I miss our forum text-battle tournaments! LOL

Hope everyone is well :)

Much love I have a new album on YouTube type in

gm3485 remaining on the grind album

Its probably going to remain pretty dead... most boards are (except the ones about sport). But if Will were to announce a new album I could easily see how there would be massive activity for a few months.

That would be fun, despite Will's releases the last two years have been pretty... ****.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...