JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

It's the end of 2018...no new album yet

bigted

I don't agree his career buzz is the highest since the 90s at all Ted.  Most people under 25 don't care for him at all these days as an actor, and definately not at all as a rapper.

it's a shame, but he has made some poor career choices in the last 10 years or so.  If he was a realist and decided he wanted to release music on the down low just for the older heads and not make a song and dance about a big time release. then maybe just maybe.  But i can't see that with Will :(

Well I wish he'd do more straight hip hop with jazzy Jeff and less of this bucket list crap but obviously millions are still checking for him

Well unfortunately most people on the internet these days are ignorant kids that think drake is the goat but will still has millions of more followers than big daddy Kane and krs one combined

2 hours ago, bigted said:

Well unfortunately most people on the internet these days are ignorant kids that think drake is the goat but will still has millions of more followers than big daddy Kane and krs one combined

You’ve gotta move with the times Ted. Everything evolves to cater to a current audiences preferences. It’s not ignorance, it’s just not what they like or have even heard. If anything the older heads who don’t even attempt to listen to new school stuff before branding it trash, are the ignorant ones. 

7 hours ago, bigted said:

Well I wish he'd do more straight hip hop with jazzy Jeff and less of this bucket list crap but obviously millions are still checking for him

That ‘Bucket List Crap’ was a man who’s dedicated his life to entertain US and YOU, loosening his reigns to do something for HIM. You can’t be mad at that. 

7 hours ago, KevTastic said:

I don't agree his career buzz is the highest since the 90s at all Ted.  Most people under 25 don't care for him at all these days as an actor, and definately not at all as a rapper.

it's a shame, but he has made some poor career choices in the last 10 years or so.  If he was a realist and decided he wanted to release music on the down low just for the older heads and not make a song and dance about a big time release. then maybe just maybe.  But i can't see that with Will :(

Nail on the head.

His career buzz wasn’t even highest in the 90s. FPOBA has been appreciated more since it wrapped, 96 is where his career took off. Then he had a flawless, bankable period through 2000-2008, where if his name was attached to a project it went ballistic.

My heart is with the old school but I give the new artists a listen I'm not a hater

• 2 weeks later...

It's been 20 years since willennium come on jjfp drop a sequel krs just put an album for God's sake

• 3 weeks later...

Coming into 2020 soon bad boys comes out in a month come on jjfp give us something....

• 3 weeks later...

Where are the jjfp music fans? This board is about dead...

I guess his career buzz is fading...

Hopefully Jeff keeps the ball Rollin musically