JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

It's the end of 2018...no new album yet

bigted

Well it'll stream at an all time high he's got a big buzz 

• 4 weeks later...

It's a week until his birthday God willing he'll do some music related things this week the clock is ticking...

• 1 month later...

Also light it up and live it up and the cameo with logic most of it streamed to millions the new album would do well if he dropped it

And that track he did for 'Suicide Squad' called 'Caution In The Wild' that he didn't release officially (I didn't like it, to be honest :lol: ).

I loved his version of 'Friend Like Me' feat. DJ Khaled. Great song. Liked it as much as the 'Men In Black' and 'Wild Wild West' soundtracks.

And I wish he had released fully the track he did for St. Patrick's Day called 'Freak Accident' . Fun lyrics and very catchy.

To be fair if Will dropped an album by 2020 it'd be the most successful album by a 1980s hip hop artist that's still active jjfp has stood the test of time

..well I never thought that 'LL cool j and dmx would go to def jam and other classic rappers like slick rick and krs one are still putting out music there's still hope for a jjfp album...

On 10/31/2019 at 1:43 PM, bigted said:

..well I never thought that 'LL cool j and dmx would go to def jam and other classic rappers like slick rick and krs one are still putting out music there's still hope for a jjfp album...

In the last 4 years he’s done the Fiesta Remix, the Suicide Squad song, a mini tour where he released a new single (Get Lit), Freak Accident video online, been part of the 2018 World Cup song (which meant WC performances), a new freestyle online, another song with Marc Anthony (Esta RICO), featured on the Icon Remix (which resulted in Coachella performance and performing with Jaden on J-Coles tour), a feature on Logics album, the Aladdin music, one of which was new material, all while in the 4 year period, filming and (come January) releasing 7 movies (Suicide Squad, Collateral Beauty, Bright, Aladdin, Gemini Man, Spies In Disguise and BB3). All while running two production companies, a foundation and filming his Bucket List show, plus, having a family who also have careers. And, I’m sure I missed some stuff too. 

2 hours ago, Big Willie said:

In the last 4 years he’s done the Fiesta Remix, the Suicide Squad song, a mini tour where he released a new single (Get Lit), Freak Accident video online, been part of the 2018 World Cup song (which meant WC performances), a new freestyle online, another song with Marc Anthony (Esta RICO), featured on the Icon Remix (which resulted in Coachella performance and performing with Jaden on J-Coles tour), a feature on Logics album, the Aladdin music, one of which was new material, all while in the 4 year period, filming and (come January) releasing 7 movies (Suicide Squad, Collateral Beauty, Bright, Aladdin, Gemini Man, Spies In Disguise and BB3). All while running two production companies, a foundation and filming his Bucket List show, plus, having a family who also have careers. And, I’m sure I missed some stuff too. 

...well I have a feeling that all of this is gonna lead to a 2020 jjfp album his career buzz is the highest since the 1990s you can't say that about even 'LL cool j and you gotta give him credit for staying active with such a proven track record...