JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Eminem album - Kamikaze

fan 4ever

I have a feeling wills album will be released by his 50 th bday btw ems album is ok he's trying too hard to.sound like Kendrick too modern

Speaking of emine m I have a newfound respect for him after that interview with 'll cool j on rock the bells he's now one of my favs

Btw when I listened to the interview 'll cool j and Eminem mentioned that they recorded 3 songs together and they're still planning on releasing them someday I guess that was when 'LL was working on goat 2 that never came out man I really hope 'll puts out a surprise album now is the time for all the real Mcs to come back

I respect Em but to me he's to angry all the time and most of my friends on facebook saying he's the goat and i'm just like nah i even said he's a little overrated maybe that was just me being irritaded by all the ''Goat'' talk everyone was doing have heard the album though not something i'll go back to often would like to hear those track with LL  

Edited by ant1

emine m is better than most today but I wouldn't put him in category with 'll kr s jjfp rakim Kane Chuck d bust a latifah etc...

Easily better than most rappers today just not my cup of tea to listen to mostly and i don't even listen to anybody out now mostly just stick to 80's 90's hip hop with a little bit of underground i feel like todays generation of rap fans don't know a thing about the old school or 90's hip hop people look at me crazy when i say i'd rather listen to mc lyte or heavy d than anything out today this is when you realize how old you are lol 

32 minutes ago, ant1 said:

Easily better than most rappers today just not my cup of tea to listen to mostly and i don't even listen to anybody out now mostly just stick to 80's 90's hip hop with a little bit of underground i feel like todays generation of rap fans don't know a thing about the old school or 90's hip hop people look at me crazy when i say i'd rather listen to mc lyte or heavy d than anything out today this is when you realize how old you are lol 

I've always been this way since the new millennium I'm 33 now and when I was in high school over 15 years ago the kids favorite rappers were emine m 50 Jay z nell y n lil Kim n mine were 'll kr s will Chuck d n latifah I'll probably be 80 years old n 80S n 90S rap will be my favorites just like 80 year olds listen to Motown now but Eminem is our generation's Elvis who outsold soul pioneers like Sam Cooke and Jackie wilson just like eminem outsold rap pioneers because he's white i don't consider Elvis and Eminem the greatest artists of all time but unfortunately a lot of consumers are racist I guess some things never change

I previewed the album the night it dropped. The beats he's using are pretty weak. There's only one or two songs that really grabbed me. I'll get back to the album later, but it's not a classic.

If 'll cool j made an album with weak beats the album would flop n he'd be harshly criticized but Eminem could get away with it and sell a lot of records from the white people but the core hip hop community don't feel that

What's the deal with Eminem vs machine gun kelly? I don't see why Eminem has to diss so many rappers but btw I only liked machine gun kelly on I don't dance song with dmx he ain't that then talented anyway

• 3 weeks later...