Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith Announces New Book

5 hours ago, DevilsJim89 said:

I really hope he finally talks about record labels and inside the music, making of the album, stories from going on tour, stories from the studio...etc. 

That would be great but I doubt that it will be that kind of book. I’m guessing it will be some inspirational type of book.

If you go to willsmith.com you can sign up to get an alert when the book is released.

• 2 years later...

Working with Hollywood actor Will Smith on his self-help/memoir book

In 2018, Hollywood actor Will Smith took to social media to announce he began working on his first book, a self-help/memoir. To help him write his book, Will reached out to Mark Manson, the bestselling author of two self-help books for people who hate self-help books. The duo’s book is expected to be released in 2021.

source: https://brand-minds.medium.com/mark-manson-bestselling-author-and-entrepreneur-is-coming-to-brand-minds-2020-fcdae5693bc8

On 2/22/2021 at 6:43 AM, Hero1 said:

After the entanglement I'm not going to Will for guidance on life...

I feel you on that one. I have a hard time listening to some songs where he mentions Jada or his relationship. Still, I hope the book will be about his life, music and movies and not just some inspirational bull****. 

13 hours ago, fan 4ever said:

I feel you on that one. I have a hard time listening to some songs where he mentions Jada or his relationship. Still, I hope the book will be about his life, music and movies and not just some inspirational bull****. 

Exactly. Will does all of this side crap that I just don't care about. I'm a big fan of his music but that's done with. 

4 hours ago, DevilsJim89 said:

Exactly. Will does all of this side crap that I just don't care about. I'm a big fan of his music but that's done with. 

Yeah, I have been listening to his music a lot lately. He's still my favorite rapper ever but I can't cope with all the social media stuff he does.