JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith - Freak Accident lyrics ( new single 2018)

Hero1

21 minutes ago, Hero1 said:

I love brakes version! I have this on repeat now. This song gives me a holla back vibe I love it! :greensmilies-009::greensmilies-009:

I was thinking holla back vibes too but I don’t know why.

The longer Will leaves it the more I want the full version. It’s pretty clever how he built his social media and YouTube channel and then put this out there.

Good times to be a Will Smith fan.

if you wanna go real old school this is like then she bit me or code red, this is the classic witty fresh prince we all love! 

When I heard this on his Instagram, I just listened to it looping.

It's lyrically sharp while being classic Fresh Prince. The beat is dope too. The vocals on the hook are the perfect touch. I feel that the St. Patrick's Day theme kind of distracts from from the song, but it hooked a lot of people  who were trying to see what he was doing in the video. From the lyrics we've heard, it reminds me a lot of the songs on Lost + Found.  Not a single lyric is wasted. Each one adds to the story.

we're approaching the anniversary of lost & found, we could only dream that an album will come on good friday, it'd be heaven sent....

7 hours ago, bigted said:

we're approaching the anniversary of lost & found, we could only dream that an album will come on good friday, it'd be heaven sent....

I would be glad if he just released the full track... that would be awesome! 

...or an official music video, one can dream...

• Admin

Sent Shane Eli a message. he and his producing partner did indeed produce "Freak Accident." He said they did the track a while ago and they don't know if Will is going to officially release it but he said when he talks to Will he's going to let him know the fans want it! Fingers crossed!

• Hero1 unpinned this topic