Jump to content
Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigted

2018 JJFP.com Peeps Cypher (Add To The Rhyme)

Recommended Posts

I just came up with a bright idea to gets ome life back in this forum, I remember back in the days of the JJFP forum of the Numero Uno forum where there was a lot of creativity and that did a lot to motivate me,  I wanna bring that feeling back so without further ado here's a rhyme that i made recently, feel free to add on peeps, let's kick it off!!

as the clocks continue to turn
i'm putting stock into a concern
there'll be major props in the world
end of the days of hurting
the strain of the daily burdens
putting into care like nursing
there's destiny for so much more
time to release and live for what's in store
releasing the hammer on the dance floor
striving for peaceful ways instead of war
more time to open up the heart
instead of living torn apart
there's more of an added charged
manage the advantage large
2018 brings on a brand new start
this feeling rolls true to last
learning from what went wrong in the past
to bring on recording of more tracks
all the importance of a trained staff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well since nobody contined it yet,i'll add myself some more with a march madness rap....

let me add this march madness rap

as the spring training also gets at bats

there won't be any slack

bringing commentary like sir charles, kenny, and shaq

this feeling will continually last

as the buzzer sounds
the love comes around
through the sluggish rounds
comes a more divine route
with ways of claim to be found
enough passion that won't drown
there's not a need to front
i was born during this month
on the matter to discuss
hot streaks come after slumps
the range of accuracy behind the arc
the inventive rhymer born in march
the visions of a creative spark
more innovative than those on the charts
the pace of the game lives large
no matter what you ain't tearing me apart
hating opposition wants the break up  to start
i'm not about to break off and slip
when i roll strong and come to grip
no matter what happens i just won't trip
taking control from the opening tip

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2018 at 12:47 AM, bigted said:

I just came up with a bright idea to gets ome life back in this forum, I remember back in the days of the JJFP forum of the Numero Uno forum where there was a lot of creativity and that did a lot to motivate me,  I wanna bring that feeling back so without further ado here's a rhyme that i made recently, feel free to add on peeps, let's kick it off!!

as the clocks continue to turn
i'm putting stock into a concern
there'll be major props in the world
end of the days of hurting
the strain of the daily burdens
putting into care like nursing
there's destiny for so much more
time to release and live for what's in store
releasing the hammer on the dance floor
striving for peaceful ways instead of war
more time to open up the heart
instead of living torn apart
there's more of an added charged
manage the advantage large
2018 brings on a brand new start
this feeling rolls true to last
learning from what went wrong in the past
to bring on recording of more tracks
all the importance of a trained staff

bask in the glory of the past
life moves so damn fast
getting older now less bolder
uncertainty reigns supreme
streams of consciousness
get lost amidst the raucosness
hosting all this history
looking back at you looking at me
eyes hold memories that weigh you down
colder lonely soul not found
trekking towards the end
closer to what we call death
travelled on highs now at the very depths
seen more wish I'd seen less
strains of life held with each breath
struggle on - this ****s a true test

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Busy doing life, doing it right
teacher by day, vigilante by night
saving women from a lonely bed
thirty-two, still messed up in the head
as crazy as the first day we met
with that said, let's break some bread
raise your glass, a toast to the past
to friendships that didn't last
to the people we lost too fast
to the assholes we can't stand
all the money we spent on rent
to broken hearts and shattered dreams
to growing up, a pain in the ass it seems
the writing's on the wall, but we keep going
heart keeps beating, blood stays flowing
the sun keeps shining so we keep glowing
bask in the light, let it in
it's the power we need to commit another sin



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice rhymes brothers, here we go again....

now is the time to reach climax
with more premieres than cinemax
this individual won't slack
feeding off of physical contact
it's all on momentum like a contract
but it's a bigger dividend than supplied cash
your stock in the draft
is faltering to crash
i have all the upper hand
like having a nutricious supper in advance
a craft of victorious vision in circumstance
a message to those who aren't believing
in the flow to pursue rather than getting even
won't be begging at more people
at 33 my eyes are set on jesus
my hobbies won't leave me deceiving
penetrate my way towards eternity
every set of concern rolls deep
no,mention of any hurt on me
the best is ahead on each breath i breathe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, fan 4ever said:

Busy doing life, doing it right
teacher by day, vigilante by night
saving women from a lonely bed
thirty-two, still messed up in the head
as crazy as the first day we met
with that said, let's break some bread
raise your glass, a toast to the past
to friendships that didn't last
to the people we lost too fast
to the assholes we can't stand
all the money we spent on rent
to broken hearts and shattered dreams
to growing up, a pain in the ass it seems
the writing's on the wall, but we keep going
heart keeps beating, blood stays flowing
the sun keeps shining so we keep glowing
bask in the light, let it in
it's the power we need to commit another sin



 

wow incredible man :clap::clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bigted said:

nice rhymes brothers, here we go again....

now is the time to reach climax
with more premieres than cinemax
this individual won't slack
feeding off of physical contact
it's all on momentum like a contract
but it's a bigger dividend than supplied cash
your stock in the draft
is faltering to crash
i have all the upper hand
like having a nutricious supper in advance
a craft of victorious vision in circumstance
a message to those who aren't believing
in the flow to pursue rather than getting even
won't be begging at more people
at 33 my eyes are set on jesus
my hobbies won't leave me deceiving
penetrate my way towards eternity
every set of concern rolls deep
no,mention of any hurt on me
the best is ahead on each breath i breathe

is divinity reserved for the trinity?
I'm living in sin you see
I been deceived god received
trying hard but not sure if I believe
I've stared down a path of rightousness
but justice failed me do I fight for this?
or give up on the path of enlightenment
sight seen heightened then repent
I'm drained I'm spent
walking through the deserts like its lent
I want to be a good person
but life's attacks leaves me uncertain
not sure if what I do matters
tried hard but ended in tatters
hanging on to a thread
bared my soul now need to be led
goodness overcome the evil
I don't want to be fearful
I want to lead out of the darkness
found the light and now I spark it
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the day fresh Prince returns in Aladdin

I continue my worth of rappin

My heart yearns on more passion

being righteous is ultimate attraction

honeys cling to me like a magnet

My new material is stacking

It's all worthwhile to be bragging

Competition is digging their caskets

My albums will be compared to he's the dj I'm the rapper

Mama said knock you out the chronic and illmati c

You won't sleep on me like a  craftmatic

You're a toy story stuck in the attic

There's all truth in my rhymes

Most rappers tell nothing but lies

They sniff too much white lines

I don't need drugs to mess up my mind

They all claim to be the greatest of all time

And they lose each battle at the drop of a dime

They let the industry Rob them blind

I've been mastering my poetry designs

Way before 50 was in da club

I'm set to expose the fake thugs

In this digital era there's no classic material

But I won't ever sell my soul big Ted will stay original

You never had a friend like me who's the authentic individual

Edited by bigted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Authentically speaking I’m a product of a prophecy

Ironically it often seems the devil has embodied me

Increasingly I feel my inner being separate itself

And morph into a catalyst that’s playing with my mental health

A stealth mode cerebellum has my cranium detached 

From the muscles and the organs that are keeping me intact

My confidence has my vocal chord feeling like it’s slashed

So now I don’t even possess the nerve to talk back

That’s why I abuse rap, with my neglectful behaviours 

Like a punishment to my own creative nature

It was my saviour, now I’m rebelling against advice 

That dragged me from the abyss I was descending in life

I was a pupil to a vision, I was staring at defeat

’Til I made the lid flip then I lashed (eyelash) out on a beat

The discreet became a pastime I forgot how to perceive 

My rhyme book became a bible of where I laid belief

So I can rise from the dead, sail flood and part seas

And it’s all stems from music, given strength to achieve 

Edited by Big Willie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Set to fulfill prophecy

Most choose to not believe

But I'm about to be lifted higher to achieve

At a higher plateau than the most expensive weed

All the demons just can't see

Like Donny Hath away sang someday we'll all be free

As each storm rolls along

I'm inspired to write more songs

the feelings are expressed so strong

righteous living won't go wrong

doesn't matter what year it's released

as long as it's the classic peak

More classics will release

enhanced vision like lenses to see

I will outlast all of the greed

the president will get impeached

justice will be deemed

through each lyric that's on beat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We freestyin in the forum of the Fresh Prince?

We gotta keep it real rap ain't been the same since

I'm old school like 8-bit and the Matrix

Kids 8 and greater they play Drake and hate this

You can't fake this, this comes from the heart

The greatness, I was there when it all started

The departed used to get retarded with the beats

Not for streams or views, they did it for the streets

When RHYMES were more important the BEATS
DJ's rest in peace true MC's won't cease

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got some more rhymes for this here forum

Pop rappers today? Ain't got a dime for em

Seriously, they'll kill me cause of boredom

It gives me the need to plug my mic cord in

Check whatcha listenin to, be sure ya hearin me

Real rap don't get played after Ed Sheeran, G

Big strong men used to make G hits

Now we got a bunch of nasal whiny "lil" kids

Monotone, autotune, no lyrical gift

Making records with Taylor Swift

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But if I swiftly tailor what the composition needs

I could ‘Shake it Off’ and ‘Breathe’ back to my ‘Wildest Dreams’

And spark up the ‘Love Story’ of me and the rap game 

Remove the ‘Bad Blood’ and fill my name in the ‘Blank Space’

Coz fellas ‘You Need To Calm Down’ so we can ‘Begin Again’

Yeah ‘Everything Has Changed’ but no one is ‘Innocent’

‘It This Was A Movie’ ‘Our Song’ would be ‘End Game’ 

Coz ‘The Outside’ is ‘Treacherous’ even on ‘The Best Day’

But we can let the ‘Sparks Fly’ and generate the ‘Starlight’

And force the new age ‘Eyes Open’ now for ‘The Last Time’

So you can ‘Call it What You Want’ but now it’s time to ‘Change’

I feel the ‘Red’ mist so its ‘Speak Now’ or go insane

I’m ‘Crazier’ than you think and I’m ‘Fearless’ as reported

I’ll walk hip hops ‘Holy Ground’ and leave the **** ‘Haunted’

 

I googled the song titles, honest :lol:

Edited by Big Willie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now we get on song references

big ted is 'born t o reign' like the fresh Prince

like hammer I'm 'too legit to quit'

Like Pac it's 'me and my girlfriend '

'making it last forever ' like Keith sweat

' Sing for the moment ' like Eminem

Like cool j i 'rock the bell's

Shorties are like tlc delivering the 'red light special '

Reminiscing to when run dmc was 'raising hell'

Naugh ty by nature said to 'guard your grill' 

This is gonna be more known than sias 'cheap thrills'

A certified classic like beastie boys 'licensed to lill' 

all the sweethearts I'm 'killing softly ' like lauryn hill

I made a song called 'I never give up'

Since like heavy d I got 'nuttin but love'

Like ja rule and case I'm 'living it up'

 We need ja and 50 to 'squash the beef' and make hits together ' in da cclub' 

Like rakim I 'check out my melody'

Its a shame what happened to r Kelly

Songs like ' I believe I can fly' and 'down low ' inspired me

What a talented wasted, like kid n play taking it 'back to the basics'

Having you all say ' welcome back ' like mase did

taking you to the Brooklyn basement like when biggie was h mypnotising 

I'm too real for American idol since like krs I kick knowledge like 'self destruction '

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×