JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Samples which Jazzy Jeff have used.

djsmokeys

welcome to the board djsmokeys, like your avatar! besides fresh prince and ll cool j krs one is up there as one of my all time favorite mcs, those 3 are my biggest influences because they always keep it true and keep it positive and are just damn great artists, i always believe if the 3 of them do a song together produced by quincy jones or dj premiere with jazzy on the wheels it'd resurrect hip hop from it's dead state...now i believe there's a section on this JJFP.com site of all the original samples that JJFP have used over the years, don't know if it's still there but feel free to look around, peace homie....

• Members
17 hours ago, bigted said:

welcome to the board djsmokeys, like your avatar! besides fresh prince and ll cool j krs one is up there as one of my all time favorite mcs, those 3 are my biggest influences because they always keep it true and keep it positive and are just damn great artists, i always believe if the 3 of them do a song together produced by quincy jones or dj premiere with jazzy on the wheels it'd resurrect hip hop from it's dead state...now i believe there's a section on this JJFP.com site of all the original samples that JJFP have used over the years, don't know if it's still there but feel free to look around, peace homie....

Thanks for advice.