Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Da Brakes

Magnificent 3

october's not too far away now, that's what's up, btw jeff's son's a rapper? that's new news to me....

10 hours ago, bigted said:

october's not too far away now, that's what's up, btw jeff's son's a rapper? that's new news to me....

AMIRacle is his stage name... There have been a few posts on the forum about him.  His first release is still my favourite track he's done with Jeff on production.  A lot of nods on the track to old school rappers.

When I talked to Daniel Crawford he said the 3 rappers on magnificent are rhymefest, Dayne jordan and amir. He said amir actually took the lead on a lot of the album (he's 17 now)

14 hours ago, Da Brakes said:

AMIRacle is his stage name... There have been a few posts on the forum about him.  His first release is still my favourite track he's done with Jeff on production.  A lot of nods on the track to old school rappers.

WOAH I'M DIGGING THIS, THIS IS DOPE, TALENT RUNS IN THE FAMILY LINE! 

i really hope that the reason why m3 is delayed is cause he's trying to get FP on it...

M3 is done Man. Its ready to go. Jeff is looking at very early 2018 for a release. But Jeff is hoping to get Will in the studio for 2 weeks in January.

6 hours ago, KevTastic said:

M3 is done Man. Its ready to go. Jeff is looking at very early 2018 for a release. But Jeff is hoping to get Will in the studio for 2 weeks in January.

that's some promising news for 2018!!.....