JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Magnificent 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have been enjoying M3, but it's not the kind of album that I listen to non-stop for days. The musicians that make up The Playlist are incredibly talented. I think Rhymefest, Dayne Jordan, and Uhmeer are crazy talented, though I do wish there was more variety when it comes to the emcees on the album. 2 Step, Child of God, Stronger Than Me, Wide Awake, Skater's Paradise, and the Outro are my personal favorites.

THE ALBUM IS GETTING A PHYSICAL RELEASE. I had a feeling it would. You can pre-order on Jeff's website: http://www.djjazzyjeff.com/shop/.

I really wanted it on CD, which they don't sell separately, so I ended up getting the package with the Deluxe 12″ 2 LP Gatefold Vinyl Edition (signed), the #M3 T-Shirt, the USB, and the CD, plus the Chasing Goosebumps double vinyl. I actually already have Chasing Goosebumps. I kinda wish they'd let me trade that for ANY other vinyl in his store because I don't think I have any of it, other that The Magnificent Instrumental, but the copy I have skips. I was also kind of bummed because I had a 15% off coupon code from a previous purchase that didn't work.

• 1 month later...

M3 doesn't seem to be getting enough love on here. It's become my fave summer album. Listening to it most days on the way to work with this extended heatwave we've been having in the UK.

All this Will talk people put Jeff on the back burner but yes m3 and summertime 9 are excellent pieces of work