JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Magnificent 3

10 hours ago, bigted said:

october's not too far away now, that's what's up, btw jeff's son's a rapper? that's new news to me....

AMIRacle is his stage name... There have been a few posts on the forum about him.  His first release is still my favourite track he's done with Jeff on production.  A lot of nods on the track to old school rappers.

14 hours ago, Da Brakes said:

AMIRacle is his stage name... There have been a few posts on the forum about him.  His first release is still my favourite track he's done with Jeff on production.  A lot of nods on the track to old school rappers.

WOAH I'M DIGGING THIS, THIS IS DOPE, TALENT RUNS IN THE FAMILY LINE! 

• 2 months later...

i really hope that the reason why m3 is delayed is cause he's trying to get FP on it...

M3 is done Man. Its ready to go. Jeff is looking at very early 2018 for a release. But Jeff is hoping to get Will in the studio for 2 weeks in January.

6 hours ago, KevTastic said:

M3 is done Man. Its ready to go. Jeff is looking at very early 2018 for a release. But Jeff is hoping to get Will in the studio for 2 weeks in January.

that's some promising news for 2018!!.....

• 4 months later...

M3 is coming may 8th prayers that FP is on it

• Admin
On 29/04/2018 at 9:50 PM, bigted said:

M3 is coming may 8th prayers that FP is on it

He isn’t. Only guests are Dayne jordan, amir and rhymefest - music by the playlist.

I was hoping with the delay that they'd worked out something will could've emailed Jeff a song with doing more online things now

The album dropped today steamed half on Spotify it's so fire

We need to spread the word about this work of art Tim should post this on the site page

Bought the album on Amazon last night and today I gave the first hearing. Very good stuff. I dont know how it compares to the previous, will have to revisit it, but this is fire. Too bad there are not a lot of other rappers on this one but still does not take away from the quality of it. Will be listening again tonight most likely.