JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP Live, Sunday August 27th Blackpool, England

That would've been awesome.

Phats N Small only had one major hit as well. Disco influenced late '90s dance. I'm sure they'll be just fine. But its not the reason we're going. Plus with two acts to kill time, at least if im running a little late i wont be missing any of the JJFP show.

FatMan Scoop did a show in my hometown not too long ago, crazy really. I guess he'll be a good hype man for the event if nothing else.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i wasn't too excited about the support acts, they were never going to be anyone special. I'm ok with them, just glad its nothing annoying, but yeah they are both one hit wonders really. I'll just spend the time they are on trying not to wet myself with excitement.

You guys will have to try and save me and the wife a spot near you guys. I'm assuming the Golden Circle section may be a tad less cramped than the standard area.

along with snoop dogg fatman scoop was featured on one of my favorite songs on ll cool j's 2013 authentic cd called "we came to party", was gonna post it but noticed it's not on youtube for some reason...

No worries Man. Not sure what the after show party will entail. You guys stopping overnight in Blackpool.

For thiose that are from the forum, we could meet up for breakfast / lunch the next day..

• Admin

We should probably start organising meet ups for everyone from the forum. I'm guessing before the show maybe 5:30. Then hopefully we can all go to the after party and then maybe a meet up the next morning for those staying in Blackpool.

Not sure how easy it will be to go to the after party. I know VIP tickets get you in, but not sure how else you can.

• Members

See WILL SMITH in Blackpool on Sunday 27th August at LiveWire Festival with our amazing packages! Prices from just £129pp! HURRY VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Please call 0800 804 4441 to book! (hotel allocated 3 days prior to arrival) Prices include quality hotel accommodation plus a ticket to LiveWire Festival! 

SEE WILL SMITH IN BLACKPOOL! (3).png

• Members

Yer we are staying overnight at The Garnett, walking distance to the show, im sure you could get in somehow it does say VIP only but if its quiet they would need to fill it up, im just hoping for a JJFP mini set

Im going up on the Sunday should be there for about 3pm, be leaving early Monday because traffic here on a bank holiday going south is a nightmare 

• 4 weeks later...

So Tim's just seen in Twitter that general admission for this show has sold out. That's incredible news. Shows Will and Jeff power to move tickets is still there. 21 days to go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Hero1 unpinned this topic