JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

'Gemini Man' - Will in Clone Assassin Movie for Ang Lee

Ale

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to see the movie and liked it very much. Amazing action sequences and visual effects. Definitely worth watching in theaters. The CGI was a bit off sometimes, especially on young Will's face, which made him look a bit creepy. And the story was predictable. Nonetheless, it turned out to be a very entertaining sci-fi/action movie for me.

7.5/10

Saw this on Saturday, yet another Will Smith movie the critics can but the public love. I’m beginning to think there’s so kind of vendetta on him as an actor, or merely the critics are so far detached from what the audience actually wants is scary. 

A strong 7-8 out of 10. 

There should been a comeback jjfp single to compliment the 90s vibe of the movie

Well wills appearance in sequences is his younger self and it has fans reminiscing of the 90s

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/21/2019 at 7:04 AM, Big Willie said:

Saw this on Saturday, yet another Will Smith movie the critics can but the public love. I’m beginning to think there’s so kind of vendetta on him as an actor, or merely the critics are so far detached from what the audience actually wants is scary. 

A strong 7-8 out of 10. 

Yeah, we enjoyed it quite a bit. Some of the critics are ridiculous... what can you do.

• 1 month later...

I really loved this movie. I can't believe it didn't grab more hype.  I also can't believe that anyone pays any attention to critics anymore.  With the internet anybody can be a critic.  The Blu-Ray/DVD release is January 14th, so I can't wait to pick it up.  Buying it is the best way to give the film some extended life.