Da Brakes

JAZZY JEFF AND FRESH PRINCE ARE BACK | 2 LIVE SHOWS

101 posts in this topic

Great interview! Interesting that they have had lots of offers since they announced those 2 shows.

Live wire have upped their advertising of this slightly. It's showing up as an advert on my Facebook feed and they've put something in the paper. 

I really want these shows to sell out and I think they will if more people know about it. 

Tonight I heard an advert on heart radio. It's a station that plays to the northwest so hopefully that will shift some tickets. 

That's positive Julie. A bit of sunshine in the country might get people wanting to make their Bank Holiday plans. 

Just pre-booked out train tickets. All being well we'll arrive into Blackpool by 5:30. Plenty of time to check into the hotel, then head straight to the festival. All of which is close together luckily for us. So hopefully wont miss anything at all.

I wish this show would sell out... It's making me nervous...

If they announced the damn support that could help with sales. But they're still dragging their heals

18 hours ago, KevTastic said:

If they announced the damn support that could help with sales. But they're still dragging their heals

I suspect the support is just some local uk hip hop act which wouldn't bring in much more sales...hence the delay in announcing

Sounds about right.  i'm pushing for a group called Too Many Tees. They're a lot of fun and would suit

Counting down the days