JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JAZZY JEFF AND FRESH PRINCE ARE BACK | 2 LIVE SHOWS

• Members
14 hours ago, TheFre$hPrince said:

Hey Dave,

welcome to the board. We had a conversation on why Code Red is not available on spotify yesterday on Facebook. :)

Ah Hi. Thanks for the welcome :-) I am still investigating the code red issue. I will tweet Jeff now and ask him. He probably won't reply as he has probably got loads of notifications etc. But.... I will try :-)

• Members
23 hours ago, analogue said:

I hope Get Lit will be part of a new album, and not just a one off song. But after 12 years of waiting for something new, one new song is better than nothing.  From the clips I saw on Youtube, the show looked incredible. Boom! sounded awesome, and I think this live version sounds better than the studio version. Nightmare was a great surprise, and it was fun to see old school classics Girls and Parents in the show. 

Will said that he's got the bug again, so hopefully these two shows lead into more live performances and more new music. 

They both looked like they loved it and really enjoyed doing it so maybe there could be more to come :-)

• Members
7 hours ago, Dave Nicoll said:

Ah Hi. Thanks for the welcome :-) I am still investigating the code red issue. I will tweet Jeff now and ask him. He probably won't reply as he has probably got loads of notifications etc. But.... I will try :-)

I was just wondering the same about Apple Music!!

• Members
6 hours ago, Big Willie said:

24 years wait for it to be over in a few hours... I'd wait another 24 years to see it again... but, the come down is real lol

Crazy how less than a week ago I was like a kid on Xmas Eve waiting for the next day! Seems like ages ago now but the memory of being there and seeing them back performing together will last forever.

52 minutes ago, Jazzy Julie said:

Ive just been on YouTube finding the best videos of each song and putting them on a playlist so I have the whole concert. Just missing the 2nd half of nightmare and I wanna rock, so frustrating. Someone might still upload it. 

Here's part of 'I Wanna Rock':

https://youtu.be/4-m_vxUy6JQ

Edited by Ale

• Members
On 03/09/2017 at 4:01 PM, Jazzy Julie said:

Ive just been on YouTube finding the best videos of each song and putting them on a playlist so I have the whole concert. Just missing the 2nd half of nightmare and I wanna rock, so frustrating. Someone might still upload it. 

If you are on the Facebook group check my video uploads.... I have I wanna rock on there I think. If not let me know and I will upload it  :-)

• Members
On 2017-09-03 at 11:01 AM, Jazzy Julie said:

I would love that playlist, is there anyway you can share it?