JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JAZZY JEFF AND FRESH PRINCE ARE BACK | 2 LIVE SHOWS

• Admin
3 hours ago, Nic61974 said:

Hi everyone, 

First and foremost, THANK YOU ALL for your continued support of JJFP. For those of you that got to come backstage and meet Jeff & Will, I think you felt there genuine appreciation for your continued support over the years. 

Putting these shows together was no easy task. When you try and schedule shows for one of the busiest movie stars in the world to perform with one of the busiest DJ's in the world it is quite challenging to say the least. But we DID IT! 

We are working on bringing the shows to other cities in Europe and to the US. It's just that pesky word - schedule - that seems to be the biggest obstacle. But don't fret! We are going to make more shows happen. And I promise, once I get confirmed dates I'll be sure to report in on the forum so you can all plan accordingly. 

To you guys that I met in Blackpool - it was SO NICE TO FINALLY MEET! 

To all the fans in cities we haven't visited yet, I look forward to meeting you all soon. 

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, thank you, thank you! 

Nicole first of all congratulations for pulling off the virtually impossible! If it was easy to get a JJFP show up with Will and a Jeffs schedule it would have happened once in the last 20 years! The show was incredible. Secondly I hope you can get more shows up especially for our US fans. We will be cheering you on from here!

• Members
On 2017-09-08 at 2:57 PM, Nic61974 said:

Hi everyone, 

First and foremost, THANK YOU ALL for your continued support of JJFP. For those of you that got to come backstage and meet Jeff & Will, I think you felt there genuine appreciation for your continued support over the years. 

Putting these shows together was no easy task. When you try and schedule shows for one of the busiest movie stars in the world to perform with one of the busiest DJ's in the world it is quite challenging to say the least. But we DID IT! 

We are working on bringing the shows to other cities in Europe and to the US. It's just that pesky word - schedule - that seems to be the biggest obstacle. But don't fret! We are going to make more shows happen. And I promise, once I get confirmed dates I'll be sure to report in on the forum so you can all plan accordingly. 

To all the fans in cities we haven't visited yet, I look forward to meeting you all soon. 

Thank you for everything you do!!!! Watching snippets of these concerts online has been amazing, if I didn't have a baby on the way I would have flown to the shows, but the second there is a show anywhere in NA I promise that I will be there! Clearly there is a ton of demand and people have been loving the shows. Can't wait for my chance to finally see them live!!

• Members
On 2017-09-05 at 5:03 PM, Jazzy Julie said:
Ok if I've done this right, if you play that video, it should go onto the next song when it's finished. I'm missing the 2nd part of Nightmare and the 2nd part of I wanna rock. Other than that, it's pretty much the full concert.

Thank you!! Just watched the entire playlist:):):)

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, JumpinJack AJ said:

Apparently JJ+FP were at Fashion Week In Paris. Jeff posted pictures on Facebook. I tried to add them, but for some reason the forum is giving me an MB limit.

And they performed some tracks! There's a video here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4942880/Will-Smith-poses-sons-Jaden-Trey-PFW.html

• Members
On 08/09/2017 at 7:57 PM, Nic61974 said:

Hi everyone, 

Nicole thanks for pointing me in the right direction to get my T-shirt order changed and for your part in getting Jeff and Will on stage again for the concerts :-)

• 1 month later...

at the end of this year as we reflect on 2017 many of you JJFP peeps should feel grateful to have seen them live a few months back, maybe in the future more of us will be as fortunate, thanks for the memories JJFP!

• 9 months later...

I want to know peoples thoughts.  With it being a year since these two shows. For the people that missed out, are you still hopeful of some JJFP shows?

This is not a dig at anyone who didn't come, its just starting to feel like a once in a lifetime thing now.