Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hero1

So Will isn't doing anything right now..

8 posts in this topic

Will has no movies, no movies coming up.. he could be .. doing some new music with Jeff.. doing some music.. putting out an album.. doing that summer JJFP tour that he promised last year... but no he is jumping out of a plane in dubai smh

I just feel like he doesn't care....at all. 

Did he just throw out the Caution in the Wild song last year just to see if it generated a buzz and gauge interest? Where's the JJFP Summer '16 tour?? I get so frustrated with him when I listen to the music and he really hasn't done anything/publicly released anything since 2005. Smh...

all i gotta say is as one of the biggest JJFP potnas i just can't defend will anymore, he takes his career/life for granted

Will has allegedly recorded countless songs,worked with people like The Game, Pharrell, Jeff, Drake, Kanye....the list goes on....and still....Nothing new......I've almost given up hope..

if anything he isnt taking his career/life for granted hes actually living it, hes worked for what hes got and should be able to enjoy it gotta respect him for that, hell put something out when he feels its right

A lot of people act like they've been wronged by Will. But Will owe us nothing, he didn't promise anything. Right now he is living his life. And talking about him taking his life for granted: what could an album give him that he doesn't already have?!

We can wish he would make a new album, but we can't hold back something against him for not doing so.

Edited by Romano338