Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
fan 4ever

New music - caution in the wild

I'm loving this song man! Dope stuff! And the app is cool as well.

I'm wondering if it will just be 1 song... I get the feeling this song was supposed to be on the Suicide Squad soundtrack.

yeah, why wasn't this on the Suicide Squad soundtrack? Would have been perfect. Now we have an app Will can drop new music whenever he wants! Awesome news!

This definitely sounds like it should have been for Suicide Squad..

so glad that we have finally been able to hear something. This is the right steps into us getting more quality music from Will.

great idea with the app as well.

It's a good song but It makes me want to hear just a straight up hip hop track with will rapping.. The fact jiggy plays straight after the new song highlights this! The app should get people hyped for new music tho!

I lile the track. Wills not on it enough though. So almost sounds like a high qualiy demo that wasnt quite finalised. Still this is a very positive showing for the future. Big Will bring us some more soon..... And that tour 

I'm at work, but tasting a beer in spirit.

Wow - def wasn't expecting this. This had to have been for the Suicide Squad soundtrack. I love the way it sounds but I wish Will had more bars on it so it leaves me wanting much much more. 

I had no idea Will even had an app. Wish there was some JJFP stuff on there but I think it's just the beginning. Cool stuff!

Not yet, although give me til the evening GMT and i'll have it in mp3 format for everyone

This is exciting, hopefully he will be releasing something in hip hop for us soon. He can test the waters with this all, I think is a good idea. And yeah, this song should have been on the movie