JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP have 1 show actually booked

• Admin

Jeff says in this recent interview Will and him have 1 show actually booked.. not sure if this is the one in december. I wish I knew when and where it was.. If I knew I'd travel to see this because I've waited long enough to see a full JJFP show! (more than 20 years!) Give us something! :smiley-angry002:

https://www.mixcloud.com/Boitano913/the-zones-dj-jazzy-jeff-mixtape-special/

Jeff talks about the tour at 31 mins

One show. That will probably end up being like that 2005 Will Smith Live in Concert DVD that noen of knew about prior.

Its just soo frustrating. But i am with you Tim. I will travel

I havent listen to the recording yet. I will get round to it over the weekend.

I will probably be more pissed if secret shows happen that we dont attend, than no shows happening at all.

If Will wants a genuine reaction from a crowd, he needs genuine fans there. Not just screaming girls and hipsters up the social ladder.

i had a dream last night that i was at a JJFP show, maybe it'll be a reality sooner than i think!

Considering the willingness for us to get to a show. The real fans. it is very frustrated. I know Jeff is doing his best, but it all lies with Will and his scheduling and willingness.

The fact i am finally learning to drive (Its not cheap over hear), and saving for my wedding next year, i'm pretty much broke for any extra spending on myself. But this is the one thing i would make the money for.

• 2 weeks later...

Autumn is almost upon us. I predict a LA / California, London or New York show if it is just a one off. But truly hope it gets announced officially soon.

Just picked up a ticket to see Jeff do a show in October. I'd like to think if nothing has been announced officially by then that Jeff will at least hint to me in person some more details about the one off show. Is anyone seeing a Jeff show prior to this and AJ's show in September?