Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Big Willie

Selling my JJFP singles + vinyl Collection

After years of contemplating this, I've finally decided to bite the bullet and sell my collection. As I know this is the place to find the top JJFP fans, I thought I'd give you all the first opportunity to grab it before I advertise publicly.

This is the collection. You'll get everything pictured. I'm looking for £100 which is around $150 I believe. Let me know if anyone is interested.

As you can see there is some rare stuff and I've paid well over what I'm asking for.

Oh and, hey, btw, it's been a while!

IMG_5661.JPG

IMG_5662.JPG

Wow, that's kinda sad. Does that big Willie style mega mix have the original scratches Jeff did for big Willie style on the various tracks as opposed to the final album versions?

It's emotional for sure, lol. Im just not as into the collection as I was and the money can go better places. I've backed everything up ;) I want it to all go to someone who will appreciate it so hoping one of the family has it.

I don't know about the Jeff scratches, all it says is 'original versions available on the Columbia release Big Willie Style'

23 hours ago, Hero1 said:

Wow, that's kinda sad. Does that big Willie style mega mix have the original scratches Jeff did for big Willie style on the various tracks as opposed to the final album versions?

word that is kinda sad for real, if i had the extra cash i'd get those 'cause those are treasures right there!

16 hours ago, Big Willie said:

Split it down the middle? $75 for the vinyls? 

I don't have the concert dvd, man. 

Okay, kool. 75 for the vinyls.How do you prefer to pay you and to send it to me?

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

6 hours ago, fresh_from_sofia said:

Okay, kool. 75 for the vinyls.How do you prefer to pay you and to send it to me?

PayPal is probably easiest and inbox me your address, man. 

1 hour ago, Vipa said:

damn i guess the vinyl is gone....how much would you take for just the CD Singles?

$75 again? Even split. 

i know i'm being picky but how much for just a few of them? I'm willing to pay a little more to help you out but i just can't justify buying a Cd i already have :/...

Both Yo Homes to Bel Air, The Groove, The Things That You Do, and I Think I can Beat Mike Tyson....I've been trying to add those to the collection for a long time now...for just the CD singles how much would you be looking for those?

Edited by Vipa

On 31 May 2016 at 5:13 AM, Vipa said:

i know i'm being picky but how much for just a few of them? I'm willing to pay a little more to help you out but i just can't justify buying a Cd i already have :/...

Both Yo Homes to Bel Air, The Groove, The Things That You Do, and I Think I can Beat Mike Tyson....I've been trying to add those to the collection for a long time now...for just the CD singles how much would you be looking for those?

Sorry for the late reply man. $10?