JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Selling my JJFP singles + vinyl Collection

After years of contemplating this, I've finally decided to bite the bullet and sell my collection. As I know this is the place to find the top JJFP fans, I thought I'd give you all the first opportunity to grab it before I advertise publicly.

This is the collection. You'll get everything pictured. I'm looking for £100 which is around $150 I believe. Let me know if anyone is interested.

As you can see there is some rare stuff and I've paid well over what I'm asking for.

Oh and, hey, btw, it's been a while!

IMG_5661.JPG

IMG_5662.JPG

• Admin

Wow, that's kinda sad. Does that big Willie style mega mix have the original scratches Jeff did for big Willie style on the various tracks as opposed to the final album versions?

It's emotional for sure, lol. Im just not as into the collection as I was and the money can go better places. I've backed everything up ;) I want it to all go to someone who will appreciate it so hoping one of the family has it.

I don't know about the Jeff scratches, all it says is 'original versions available on the Columbia release Big Willie Style'

23 hours ago, Hero1 said:

Wow, that's kinda sad. Does that big Willie style mega mix have the original scratches Jeff did for big Willie style on the various tracks as opposed to the final album versions?

word that is kinda sad for real, if i had the extra cash i'd get those 'cause those are treasures right there!

• 2 weeks later...

i know i'm being picky but how much for just a few of them? I'm willing to pay a little more to help you out but i just can't justify buying a Cd i already have :/...

Both Yo Homes to Bel Air, The Groove, The Things That You Do, and I Think I can Beat Mike Tyson....I've been trying to add those to the collection for a long time now...for just the CD singles how much would you be looking for those?

Edited by Vipa

• 2 months later...
On 31 May 2016 at 5:13 AM, Vipa said:

i know i'm being picky but how much for just a few of them? I'm willing to pay a little more to help you out but i just can't justify buying a Cd i already have :/...

Both Yo Homes to Bel Air, The Groove, The Things That You Do, and I Think I can Beat Mike Tyson....I've been trying to add those to the collection for a long time now...for just the CD singles how much would you be looking for those?

Sorry for the late reply man. $10?