JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

sharktale

mixenmasta.b

• Members
u know what hero if u look carefully i am not posting this as a fact!
i am posting it as oh thats kewl and that its a good thing. so to answer ur questions yea i do read the other post and only when i have time
sry hero that i work a full time job to pay the bills, go to college full time and try to find time to do ministry work and then also find time to read all the posts on this site.

• Admin
yo the post in here is pinned it says "shark tale 49.1 million" u should look before you post..because you are making posts that are already here continuously.. you would actually save time, by not posting sumthin thats already here! :werd:

If you wanted to post that 'oh thats cool' you could have just added it to the one already going

• Members

i dun want to get in this argument and i don't want to make it worst so ill jus stay out of ur ways... :dunno:

wow i cant believe it thts so good! I saw the movie this weekend and i thought it was just Amazing! every 5seconds they make a joke and it is ALWAYS funny with will smith and jack black.. the make good partners n they shud do another movie together..