Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Hero1

New Album, World Tour and Bad Boys III in 2016

Thanks for sharing that interview Ale - that was really good! I enjoyed how they used shots of JJFP videos in the background for the questions.

2016 is already shaping up to be one hell of a year! Also - I'm excited that the project with Rhymefest is going to get revisited. There's a video from 2007 on YouTube featuring Rhymefest in the studio with Jeff. I need to get my hands on that song "Pretty Girls Are the Loneliest" ....that's a great track along with "Bring it Back". 

It's sounds like the who thing will have an old school vibe. It won't be just a rapper in every day clothes with a mic. I'm expecting a real show...fashion, lights, dancers, all supporting the main focus, the DJ and the rapper.

It's gonna be epic, i need to do a write up of when myself and Brakes saw Jeff the other week. We said to Jeff about we'd like album tracks as well as the hits and he assured us we wouldn't be dissapointed..

This has made my day. It's a great idea, people love to reminisce. I'm thinking like a fpoba vibe to it. 

This is also great news because they are talking about the show and putting it all together. It's really happening! 

This is a brilliant idea! Imagine JJFP coming out dressed in their old school 80s gear and doing brand new funk or here we go again!

I really hope this isn't just a North American Tour.  If it is I'll definitely go but obviously somewhere in Europe will be much easier!

That article has a nice excitement to it, but is sounds like it was written by someone in middle school who did a bunch of research right before writing it.