JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bomba Estéreo, Will Smith - Fiesta (Remix)[Cover Audio]

Ale

The collaboration marks Smith's return to music since his 2005 album, Lost and Found. Smith discovered Bomba Estereo, known for its blend of Latin, tropical and electro sounds, on a recent trip to Colombia. He then asked the group to collaborate.

"When I was told that Will Smith wanted to collaborate on a remix with Bomba, I couldn't believe it," band founder and multi-instrumentalist Simon Mejia said in a statement. "This opportunity to work with Will was beyond anything we have dreamed of. ... It's just magic."

Smith raps in both English and Spanish on the song. He recently shot a music video for the remix with Bomba Estereo.

Source: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/10/02/will-smith-remix/73191500/

FINALLY@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could be a hit in the clubs. Unsure if It could really dent the mainstream charts though. Its modern, its catchy. But depends on its exposure if guess.

Still, its new Will music. Cannot complain one bit if this is the start of something special.

Edited by KevTastic

Woah!!!!

well this just took me by surprise. It's so different than anything he's done before. It's good though, it's not my first choice of music, but it's catchy and I do like it. I literally have no idea if it's gonna chart, I don't know about the U.S. But dance type music is pretty big here at the moment, but I've never heard of this group.

Either way, he's done it, he's actually recorded. Is this a weird dream?

I have mixed opinions here. I'm really happy to finally hear Will make something new, but I really hate this type of music. But, on the other hand this type of music is pretty popular right now (In the UK at least) so this could be a good way for him to introduce himself back into music for a younger generation

Edited by analogue

Hey people, its been a while, but couldn't help to pass by after hearing this song on facebook. I like it. Its never gonna be one of my favorites, but im excited to see what else he might bring. This may be good in the clubs definitely, I hope he has a good acceptance with it.

• Members

The track is a mixed bag I think but it is going to be big in clubs over here (UK) and I really like it. Weird flow though and I think that the instrumental is too loud and you cannot really hear Will over it. Anyway, a banger definitely and a start for the new album. Damn, if he drops an album this year or next it is amazing with him, Drake-Future (not really a fan of Future, but still), Kanye about to drop, The Weeknd's amazing new album and Craig David coming back. The hip-hop game is strong this season (2015-2016) :)

wow what a week for hip hop, first ll cool j's working with dr. dre and dj premiere and now we get the first song from will in 10 years!

• Hero1 featured this topic